Margraves and Electors of Brandenburg (1417-1806)
- Frederick (1371–1440), Burgrave of Nuremberg as Frederick VI and Elector of Brandenburg as Frederick I. Son of Burgrave Frederick V of Nuremberg , and was the first member of the House of Hohenzollern to rule the Margraviate of Brandenburg.
- Albert of Hohenzollern (1490–1545),Cardinal from 1515, Elector and Archbishop of Mainz from 1514, and Archbishop of Magdeburg from 1513. Son of John Cicero, Elector of Brandenburg.
Albert of Hohenzollern (1490 – 1545)
- John George ( 1525– 1598), Elector of Brandenburg from 1571 and a Duke of Prussia.
- Frederick von Hohenzollern, (1530-1552), Archbishop of Magdeburg, son of Joachim II.
- Sigismund von Hohenzollern, (1538-1566), Archbishop of Magdeburg, son of Joachim II.
- George William (1595 –1640) ), Elector of Brandenburg from 1571 and Duke of Prussia from 1619.
George William (1595 –1640)
Margraves of Brandenburg-Schwedt (1688-1788)
- Philip William (1669-1711), Prince in Prussia, Margrave of Brandenburg-Schwedt from 1688.
Line extinct 1788.
Margrave of Brandenburg-Schwedt