Great Officers of the Crown of France 1675
Grand office de la couronne de France 1675
- Chancellor of France (Chancelier de France), ran the judicial system. The chancellor was assisted in his tasks by the Keeper of the Seals ( garde des sceaux de France)
- Grand Master of France (Grand maître de France), head of the King's Household (or "Maison du Roi").
- Grand Chamberlain of France (Grand chambellan de France), in charge of the king's chamber, with additional duties.
- Admiral of France (Amiral de France), head of the French Navy
- Grand Squire of France (Grand écuyer de France), in charge of the king's stables.