Sir Edward Coke
- Sir Edward Coke (1552 –1634) Speaker of the House of Commons and Chief Justice of the Common Pleas and married Bridget Paston (1575-1598), the daughter of John Paston, whose his great grandfather, William Paston, was a Justice of the Court of Common Pleas.
Baron Lovel of Minster Love in the Peerage of Great Britain (1728–1759)
Earl of Leicester, Fifth creation, in the Peerage of Great Britain (1744–1759)
1st Earl of Leicester KB
Marital arms of 1st Earl of Leicester and 19th Baroness de Clifford
19th Baroness de Clifford
- Thomas Coke, 1st Earl of Leicester and Viscount Coke of Holkham, 1st Baron Lovel of Minster Love KB (1697–1759) married Lady Margaret Tufton, 19th Baroness de Clifford (1700-1775) 3rd daughter and coheiress of Thomas Tufton, 6th Earl of Thanet.
On the death of the Earl of Leicester all his titles became extinct and the Holkham Hall estates passed to his nephew, Wenman Roberts later Coke. In 1837 Thomas William Coke, elder son of Wenman Coke, was created Earl of Leicester.
Robert Coke, of Hillingdon
7th Baroness Wharton
- Robert Coke, of Hillingdon, Middlesex, and of Langford, Derby (dsp. 1750) younger brother of 1st Earl of Leicester married Jane Wharton, 7th Baroness Wharton (1706–1761), 1st daughter of Thomas Wharton, 1st Marquess of Wharton.
Coke of Longford in the Baronetage of England (1641–1727)
Coke of Longford
- Sir Edward Coke, 1st Baronet (d. 1669) grandson of Sir Edward Coke, Lord Chief Justice.
- Sir Robert Coke, 2nd Baronet (1645–1688)
- Sir Edward Coke, 3rd Baronet (1648–1727)
Earls of Leicester of Holkham, Seventh creation, in the Peerage of the United Kingdom (1837)
Earls of Leicester of Holkham
- Thomas William Coke, 1st Earl of Leicester of Holkham and Viscount Coke (1754–1842) son and heir of Wenman Roberts later Coke (nephew and heir of Thomas Coke, 1st Earl of Leicester)
2nd Earl of Leicester KG
- Thomas William Coke, 2nd Earl of Leicester KG (1822–1909)
- Thomas William Coke, 3rd Earl of Leicester (1848–1941)
- Thomas William Coke, 4th Earl of Leicester (1880–1949)
- Thomas William Edward Coke, 5th Earl of Leicester (1908–1976)
- Anthony Louis Lovel Coke, 6th Earl of Leicester (1909–1994)
- Edward Douglas Coke, 7th Earl of Leicester (1936–2015)
- Thomas Edward Coke, 8th Earl of Leicester (b.1965)