Barons le Despencer in the Peerage of England , Fifth Creation (1387)
- Philip le Despencer, 1st Baron le Despencer (1342–1401)
- Philip le Despencer, 2nd Baron le Despencer (1365–1424) The barony became dormant after his death.
- Margery le Despencer (d. 1478)
- Sir Henry Wentworth (c. 1447–1499/1500)
- Sir Richard Wentworth (c. 1458–1528)
- Thomas Wentworth, 1st Baron Wentworth (1501–1551) see below.
Barons Wentworth in the Peerage of England (1529)
Earl of Cleveland in the Peerage of England (1626-1667)
Viscounts Wentworth in the Peerage of Great Britain (1762-1815)
Earls of Lovelace in the Peerage of the United Kingdom (1838, from 1862 to1906)
Earls of Lytton in the Peerage of the United Kingdom (1880, from 1917)
1st to 3rd Barons Wentworth
- Thomas Wentworth, de jure 6th Baron le Despencer, 1st Baron Wentworth (1501–1551) descended from a cadet branch of the Wentworth of Wentworth-Woodhouse.
- Thomas Wentworth, de jure 7th Baron le Despencer, 2nd Baron Wentworth (1525–1584)
- Henry Wentworth, de jure 8th Baron le Despencer, 3rd Baron Wentworth (1558–1593)
1st Earl of Cleveland
- Thomas Wentworth, 1st Earl of Cleveland, de jure 9th Baron le Despenser, 4th Baron Wentworth (1591–1667)
- Thomas Wentworth, 5th Baron Wentworth (1612–1665) (by writ of acceleration)
6th Baroness Wentworth
- Henrietta Wentworth, de jure 10th Baroness le Despencer, 6th Baroness Wentworth (1660–1686), daughter of 5th Baron Wentworth.
7th Baroness Wentworth and Baroness Lovelace
- Anne Lovelace nee Wentworth, de jure 11th Baroness le Despencer, 7th Baroness Wentworth and Baroness Lovelace (1623–1697), daughter of 1st Earl of Cleveland.
- Martha Johnson, de jure 12th Baroness le Despencer, 8th Baroness Wentworth (1667–1745), granddaughter of 7th Baroness Wentworth.
- Edward Noel, de jure 13th Baron le Despencer, 9th Baron Wentworth, 1st Viscount Wentworth (1715–1774), grandson of 7th Baroness Wentworth.
- Thomas Noel, de jure 14th Baron le Despencer, 2nd Viscount Wentworth, 10th Baron Wentworth (1745–1815) (abeyant)
11th Baroness Wentworth and Baroness Byron
- Anne Noel-Byron, de jure 15th Baroness le Despencer, 11th Baroness Wentworth and Baroness Byron (1792-1860), (abeyance terminated 1856) wife of George Gordon Byron, 6th Baron Byron (1788–1824) and daughter of the Hon. Judith Noel, daughter of the first Viscount Wentworth, and her husband Sir Ralph Milbanke of Halbany, 6th Baronet.
12th Baron Wentworth and Viscount Ockham
- Byron King-Noel, de jure 16th Baron le Despencer, 12th Baron Wentworth and Viscount Ockham (1836–1862), elder son of 1st Earl of Lovelace and Augusta Ada Byron.
13th Baron Wentworth and 13th Baron Wentworth
- Ralph King-Milbanke, 2nd Earl of Lovelace, de jure 17th Baron le Despencer, 13th Baron Wentworth (1839–1906), second son of 1st Earl of Lovelace and Augusta Ada Byron.
14th Baroness Wentworth
- Ada King-Milbanke, de jure 18th Baroness le Despencer, 14th Baroness Wentworth (1871–1917), only child of 2nd Earl of Lovelace.
Wilfrid Scawen Blunt
- Anne Blunt nee Noel-King, de jure 19th Baroness le Despencer, 15th Baroness Wentworth (1837–1917), daughter of 1st Earl of Lovelace and Augusta Ada Byron, married Wilfrid Scawen Blunt (1840-1922).
15th and 16th Baroness Wentworth
- Judith Blunt-Lytton, de jure 20th Baroness le Despencer, 16th Baroness Wentworth (1873-1957), eldest daughter of the Wilfrid Scawen Blunt and 15th Baroness Wentworth, married Neville Stephen Bulwer-Lytton, 3rd Earl of Lytton (1879–1951)
Earls of Lytton
- Noel Lytton, 4th Earl of Lytton, de jure 21st Baron le Despencer, 17th Baron Wentworth (1900–1985)
- John Lytton, 5th Earl of Lytton, de jure 22nd Baron le Despencer, 18th Baron Wentworth (b. 1950)