Barons Camden in the Peerage of Great Britain (1765)
Earls Camden in the Peerage of Great Britain (1786)
Marquesses Camden in the Peerage of the United Kingdom (1812)
1st Earl Camden
- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden and Viscount Bayham, 1st Baron Camden (1713–1794) married Elizabeth Jeffreys (d. 1779), daughter and eventual sole heiress of Nicholas Jeffreys, son and heir of Sir Jeffrey Jeffreys, of Brecknock Priory, co. Brecknock.
1st Marquess Camden KG
- John Jeffreys Pratt, 1st Marquess Camden and Earl of Brecknock, 2nd Earl Camden KG (1759–1840) married Frances Molesworth (1766–1829), only child of William Molesworth, of Wenbury.
2nd Marquess Camden KG
- George Charles Pratt, 2nd Marquess Camden, 3rd Baron Camden KG (1799–1866) summoned to Parliament in his father's Barony of Camden in 1835.
- John Charles Pratt, 3rd Marquess Camden (1840–1872)
- John Charles Pratt, 4th Marquess Camden (1872–1943)
- John Charles Henry Pratt, 5th Marquess Camden (1899–1983)
- David George Edward Henry Pratt, 6th Marquess Camden, 7th Earl Camden, 6th Earl of Brecknock, 7th Viscount Bayham, 7th Baron Camden (b. 1930)