Barons Barnard of Barnard Castle in the Peerage of England (1698)
Earls of Darlington in the Peerage of Great Britain (1754-1891)
Marquess of Cleveland in the Peerage of the United Kingdom (1827-1891)
Dukes of Cleveland in the Peerage of the United Kingdom (1833-1891)
Younger Branch of the House of Fane/Vane:
- Christopher Vane, 1st Baron Barnard (1653–1723)
- Gilbert Vane, 2nd Baron Barnard (1678–1753) married Lady Grace Fitzroy, daughter of Charles FitzRoy, 2nd Duke of Cleveland, 1st Duke of Southampton (1662–1730) himself son of Charles II.
Earls of Darlington
- Henry Vane, 1st Earl of Darlington, Viscount Barnard, 3rd Baron Barnard (c. 1705–1758)
- Henry Vane, 2nd Earl of Darlington, 4th Baron Barnard (1726–1792)
1st Duke of Cleveland
- William Henry Vane, 1st Duke of Cleveland, 1st Marquess of Cleveland, Baron Raby, 3rd Earl of Darlington, 5th Baron Barnard KG (1766–1842) married Lady Catherine Powlett (1766–1807), daughter of the 6th and last Duke of Bolton.
- Henry Vane, 2nd Duke of Cleveland, 6th Baron Barnard KG (1788–1864)
3rd and 4th Dukes of Cleveland
- William John Frederick Vane then Powlett, then again Vane, 3rd Duke of Cleveland, 7th Baron Barnard (1792–1864) assumed the name Powlett, after inheriting the estate of his maternal grandmother, the Dowager Duchess of Bolton, under the terms of her will, by Royal Licence in 1813 and resumed the surname of Vane shortly after succeeding to the Dukedom in 1864.
- Harry George Vane then Powlett, 4th Duke of Cleveland, 8th Baron Barnard (1803–1891) he adopted by Royal Licence the surname of Powlett in lieu of that of Vane, in accordance with the will of his maternal grandmother, the Duchess of Bolton in 1864.
- Henry de Vere Vane, 9th Baron Barnard (1854–1918) great-great-grandson of Hon. Morgan Vane, younger son of 2nd Baron Barnard.
- Christopher William Vane, 10th Baron Barnard (1888–1964)
- (Harry) John Neville Vane, 11th Baron Barnard (1923–2016)
- Henry Francis Cecil Vane, 12th Baron Barnard (b. 1959)
Viscounts Vane in the Peerage of Ireland (1720-1789)
- William Vane, 1st Viscount Vane, Baron Vane (1682–1734) younger son of the 1st Baron Barnard.
- William Holles Vane, 2nd Viscount Vane (1714–1789)
Barons Inglewood (1964)
- William Fletcher-Vane, 1st Baron Inglewood (1909–1989) grandson of 9th Baron Barnard.
- Richard Fletcher-Vane, 2nd Baron Inglewood (b. 1951)