Kingdom of Portugal
Portuguese House of Habsburg,(1580-1640)
Habsburg Kings of Spain and Portugal
House of Braganza, (1640-1910)
- John IV (1603 –1656), King of Portugal and the Algarves from 1640, formerly 8th Duke of Bragança.
- Arms of Heir to the throne styled Prince of Brazil or Duke of Braganza.
- Pedro I, (1798 –1834), First Emperor of Brazil from 1822 and also held the Portuguese throne briefly as Pedro IV of Portugal in 1826.
- House of Orléans-Braganza, descended from Isabel, Princess Imperial of Brazil and Prince Gastão d' Orléans, Count of Eu.
John IV (1603 –1656), King of Portugal
Prince of Brazil or Duke of Braganza
Emperor of Brazil
House of Orléans-Braganza
House of Braganza-Saxe-Coburg and Gotha
- Ferdinand of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha-Koháry, (1816 - 1885), King of Portugal and co-ruler with Maria II of Portugal from their marriage in 1836 to her death in 1853. Styled Ferdinand II of Portugal in 1837.
- Infante Afonso Henriques of Portugal,(1865- 1920), Duke of Porto
Ferdinand of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha
Duke of Porto