KINGS OF ITALY
- Victor Emanuel II (1820-1878) King of Sardinia (1849) and King of Italy (1861)
- Humbert I (1844-1900) King of Italy
- Victor Emmanuel III (1869-1947) King of Italy
- Humbert II (1904-1983) King of Italy (1946-1947)
DUKES OF AOSTA
Dukes of Aosta
King of Spain from 1870 to 1873
- Amedeo I (1845–1890) King of Spain from 1870 to 1873, 1st Duke of Aosta, second son of Victor Emmanuel II
- Emanuele Filiberto of Savoy-Aosta, (1869–1931) 2nd Duke of Aosta
- Amedeo of Savoy-Aosta (1898–1942) 3rd Duke of Aosta
- Aimone of Savoy-Aosta (1900–1948) 4th Duke of Aosta, Titular King of Croatia 1941–1943 as Tomislav II.
- Amedeo of Savoy (born 1943) 5th Duke of Aosta
DUKES OF GENOA
Dukes of Genoa
- Ferdinando of Savoy (1822-1855) 1st Duke of Genoa (1831), second son of Charles Albert of Sardinia.
- Tommaso of Savoy-Genoa (1854-1931) 2nd Duke of Genoa.
- Ferdinando of Savoy-Genoa (1884–1963) 3rd Duke of Genoa.
- Emanuele Filiberto of Savoy-Genoa (1895–1990) 4th Duke of Genoa.
- Eugenio of Savoy-Genoa (1906 –1996) 5th Duke of Genoa.