Baring of Larkbeer, Devon, Baronets (1793)
Barons Northbrook (1866)
Earls of Northbrook (1876-1929)
Baring of Larkbeer, Devon, Baronets
- Sir Francis Baring, 1st Baronet (1740–1810), in 1762 Francis Baring, in partnership with his brother John, established the London merchant house of John and Francis Baring Company, which by 1807 had evolved into Baring Brothers & Co..
- Sir Thomas Baring, 2nd Baronet (1772–1848)
- Sir Francis Baring, 3rd Baronet, 1st Baron Northbrook (1796–1866)
Earls of Northbrook
- Thomas George Baring, 2nd Baron Northbrook, 1st Earl of Northbrook and Viscount Baring (1826–1904)
- Francis George Baring, 2nd Earl of Northbrook (1850–1929)
- Francis Arthur Baring, 4th Baron Northbrook (1882–1947)
- Francis John Baring, 5th Baron Northbrook (1915–1990)
- Francis Thomas Baring, 6th Baron Northbrook (b. 1954)
Barons Ashburton, Second Creation (1835)
- Alexander Baring, 1st Baron Ashburton (1774–1848), second son of Sir Francis Baring, 1st Baronet. He was the first cousin of the last holder of the 1782 creation.
- William Bingham Baring, 2nd Baron Ashburton (1799–1864)
- Francis Baring, 3rd Baron Ashburton (1800–1868)
- Alexander Hugh Baring, 4th Baron Ashburton (1835–1889)
- Francis Denzil Edward Baring, 5th Baron Ashburton (1866–1938)
- Alexander Francis St Vincent Baring, 6th Baron Ashburton KG (1898–1991)
- John Francis Harcourt Baring, 7th Baron Ashburton KG (b. 1928)
Barons Ashburton, First Creation (1782-1823)
- John Dunning, 1st Baron Ashburton (1731–1783)
- Richard Barre Dunning, 2nd Baron Ashburton (1782–1823)
Baring of Nubia House, Isle of Wight, Baronets (1911)
Baring of Nubia House, Isle of Wight, Baronets
- Sir Godfrey Baring, 1st Baronet (1871-1957), grandson of Henry Bingham Baring (d. 1848), eldest son of Henry Baring, third son of Sir Francis Baring, 1st Baronet.
- Sir Charles Christian Baring, 2nd Baronet (1898-1990)
- Sir John Francis Baring, 3rd Baronet (b. 1947)
Barons Revelstoke (1885)
- Edward Charles Baring, 1st Baron Revelstoke (1828–1897), second son of Henry Baring, third son of Sir Francis Baring, 1st Baronet.
- John Baring, 2nd Baron Revelstoke (1863–1929)
- Cecil Baring, 3rd Baron Revelstoke(1864–1934)
- Rupert Baring, 4th Baron Revelstoke (1911–1994)
- John Baring, 5th Baron Revelstoke (1934–2003)
- James Cecil Baring, 6th Baron Revelstoke (b. 1938)
Barons Cromer (1892)
Viscounts Cromer (1899)
Earls of Cromer (1901)
Earls of Cromer
- Evelyn Baring, 1st Earl of Cromer and Viscount Errington, 1st Baron Cromer, 1st Viscount Cromer (1841–1917), sixth son of Henry Baring, third son of Sir Francis Baring, 1st Baronet.
- Rowland Thomas Baring, 2nd Earl of Cromer (1877–1953)
- George Rowland Stanley Baring, 3rd Earl of Cromer KG (1918–1991)
- Evelyn Rowland Esmond Baring, 4th Earl of Cromer (b. 1946)
Barons Howick of Glendale (1960)
Barons Howick of Glendale
- Evelyn Baring, 1st Baron Howick of Glendale KG (1903–1973), third and youngest son of Evelyn Baring, 1st Earl of Cromer.
- Charles Evelyn Baring, 2nd Baron Howick of Glendale (b. 1937)