Barons Bathurst of Battlesden in the Peerage of Great Britain (1712)
Earls Bathurst of Bathurst in the Peerage of Great Britain (1772)
Barons Apsley of Apsley in the Peerage of Great Britain (1771)
- Allen Bathurst, 1st Earl Bathurst, 1st Baron Bathurst (1684–1775) son of Sir Benjamin Bathurst MP, by his wife Frances Apsley, daughter of Sir Allen Apsley of Apsley, married his first cousin Catherine Apsley (1688- 1768), sister and heiress of Peter Apsley and daughter of Sir Peter Apsley of Apsley.
1st Baron Apsley later 2nd Earl Bathurst
- Henry Bathurst, 2nd Earl Bathurst, 1st Baron Apsley (1714–1794) Created in his own right Baron Apsley.
3rd Earl Bathurst KG
- Henry Bathurst, 3rd Earl Bathurst KG (1762–1834)
- Henry George Bathurst, 4th Earl Bathurst (1790–1866)
- William Lennox Bathurst, 5th Earl Bathurst (1791–1878)
- Allen Alexander Bathurst, 6th Earl Bathurst (1832–1892)
- Seymour Henry Bathurst, 7th Earl Bathurst (1864–1943)
- Henry Allen John Bathurst, 8th Earl Bathurst (1927–2011)
- Allen Christopher Bertram Bathurst, 9th Earl Bathurst, 9th Baron Bathurst, 8th Baron Apsley (b. 1961)
Bathurst of Lechlade and Farrington in the Baronetage of England (1643-1780)
Bathurst of Lechlade and Farrington
- Sir Edward Bathurst, 1st Baronet (1614–1674) descendant of Thomas Bathurst whose brother Edward Bathurst was the ancestor of the Earls Bathurst.
- Lancelot Bathurst, 2nd Baronet (d. 1671)
- Sir Edward Bathurst, 3rd Baronet (1665–1677)
- Sir Edward Bathurst, 4th Baronet (1635 - c. 1688)
- Sir Edward Bathurst, 5th Baronet (1672 - c. 1690)
- Sir Francis Bathurst, 6th Baronet (1676 - c. 1738)
- Sir Laurence Bathurst, 7th Baronet (d.1780)
Barons Bledisloe of Lydney in the Peerage of the United Kingdom (1918)
Viscounts Bledisloe in the Peerage of the United Kingdom (1935)
- Charles Bathurst, 1st Viscount Bledisloe, 1st Baron Bledisloe (1867–1958) great-grandson of Charles Bathurst. The latter was the son of Charles Bragge and Anne Bathurst, granddaughter of Sir Benjamin Bathurst, younger brother of Allen Bathurst, 1st Earl Bathurst.
- Benjamin Ludlow Bathurst, 2nd Viscount Bledisloe (1899–1979)
- Christopher Hiley Ludlow Bathurst, 3rd Viscount Bledisloe (1934–2009)
- Rupert Edward Ludlow Bathurst, 4th Viscount Bledisloe, 4th Baron Bledisloe (b. 1964)