Barons Beaumont in the Peerage of England (1309, abeyant 1507, called out of abeyance 1840, abeyant 1895, called out of abeyance 1896)
Viscounts Beaumont in the Peerage of England (1432–1507)
2nd Viscount Beaumont, 7th Baron Beaumont KG
- Henry de Beaumont, 1st Baron Beaumont, 4th Earl of Buchan (bef. 1305–1340)
- John Beaumont, 2nd Baron Beaumont (aft. 1317–1342)
- Henry Beaumont, 3rd Baron Beaumont (d. 1369)
- John Beaumont, 4th Baron Beaumont KG (1360 / 1361–1396)
- Henry Beaumont, 5th Baron Beaumont (1379 / 1380–1413)
- John Beaumont, 1st Viscount Beaumont, 6th Baron Beaumont (1409–1460)
- William Beaumont, 2nd Viscount Beaumont, 7th Baron Beaumont KG (bef. 1441–1507)
The Viscountcy of Beaumont became extinct and the Barony of Beaumont fell into abeyance between the two daughters (Joan, Lady Stapleton, and Frideswide, Lady Norris) of his only sister, Joan, Lady Lovel, and their descendants.
8th Baron Beaumont
- Miles Thomas Stapleton, 8th Baron Beaumont (1805–1854) summoned by writ to the House of Lords in 1840 as senior coheir to the Barony of Beaumont.
- Henry Stapleton, 9th Baron Beaumont (1848–1892)
- Miles Stapleton, 10th Baron Beaumont (1850–1895) (fell into abeyance on his death)
3rd Baron Howard of Glossop
- Mona Josephine Tempest Stapleton, 11th Baroness Beaumont (1894–1971) (abeyance terminated in 1896) married Bernard Edward Fitzalan-Howard, 3rd Baron Howard of Glossop.
- Miles Francis Stapleton Fitzalan-Howard, 17th Duke of Norfolk, 12th Baron Beaumont (1915–2002)
18th Duke of Norfolk and 13th Baron Beaumont
- Edward William Fitzalan-Howard, 18th Duke of Norfolk, 13th Baron Beaumont (b. 1956)
Beaumont of Cole Orton in the Baronetage of England (1619–1702)
Viscounts Beaumont of Swords in the Peerage of Ireland (1622–1702)
Viscounts Beaumont of Swords
- Thomas Beaumont, 1st Viscount Beaumont of Swords, 1st Baronet (died 1625) a descendant of John Beaumont, 4th Baron Beaumont.
- Sapcote Beaumont, 2nd Viscount Beaumont of Swords (1614–1658)
- Thomas Beaumont, 3rd Viscount Beaumont of Swords (1634–1702)
Countess of Buckingham in the Peerage of England (1618-1632)
Countess of Buckingham
- Mary Beaumont, Countess of Buckingham (1570 – 1632) Countess of Buckingham for life. Married to Sir George Villiers of Brooksby (1550– 1606) daughter of Anthony Beaumont of Glenfield, Leicestershire.
Beaumont of Grace Dieu in the Baronetage of England (1627–1686)
Beaumont of Grace Dieu
- Sir John Beaumont, 1st Baronet (c. 1582–1627) a descendant of John Beaumont, 4th Baron Beaumont.
- Sir John Beaumont, 2nd Baronet (1607–1643)
- Sir Thomas Beaumont, 3rd Baronet (1620–1686)
Beaumont of Stoughton Grange in the Baronetage of the Commonwealth of England (1658-1660)
Beaumont of Stoughton Grange in the Baronetage of England (1661–2011)
Beaumont of Stoughton Grange
- Sir Thomas Beaumont, 1st Baronet (died 1676)
- Sir Henry Beaumont, 2nd Baronet (1638–1689)
- Sir Thomas Beaumont, 3rd Baronet (c. 1664–1690)
- Sir George Beaumont, 4th Baronet (c. 1664–1737)
- Sir Lewis Beaumont, 5th Baronet (c. 1673–1738)
- Sir George Beaumont, 6th Baronet (1726–1762)
- Sir George Howland Beaumont, 7th Baronet (1753–1827)
- Sir George Howland Willoughby Beaumont, 8th Baronet (1799–1845)
- Sir George Howland Beaumont, 9th Baronet (1828–1882)
- Sir George Howland William Beaumont, 10th Baronet (1851–1914)
- Sir George Arthur Hamilton Beaumont, 11th Baronet (1881–1933)
- Sir George Howland Francis Beaumont, 12th Baronet (1924–2011)