Viscounts Torrington in the Peerage of Great Britain (1721)
- George Byng, 1st Viscount Torrington and Baron Byng of Southill (1663–1733)
- Pattee Byng, 2nd Viscount Torrington (1699–1747)
- George Byng, 3rd Viscount Torrington (1701–1750)
- George Byng, 4th Viscount Torrington (1740–1812)
- John Byng, 5th Viscount Torrington (1743–1813)
- George Byng, 6th Viscount Torrington (1768–1831)
- George Byng, 7th Viscount Torrington (1812–1884)
- George Stanley Byng, 8th Viscount Torrington (1841–1889)
- George Master Byng, 9th Viscount Torrington (1886–1944)
- Arthur Stanley Byng, 10th Viscount Torrington (1876–1961)
- Timothy Howard St George Byng, 11th Viscount Torrington (b. 1943)
Baron Strafford of Harmondsworth in the Peerage of the United Kingdom (1833)
Earls of Strafford in the Peerage of the United Kingdom (1847)
Earls of Strafford
- John Byng, 1st Earl of Strafford and Viscount Enfield, 1st Baron Strafford (1772–1860) 4th son of George Byng MP, of Wrotham Park (himself grandson of 1st Viscount Torrington) by his wife Anne Conolly, 2nd daughter of William Conolly, of Castletown by his wife Lady Anne Wentworth, sister and coheiress of William Wentworth, 2nd Earl of Strafford.
- George Stevens Byng, 2nd Earl of Strafford, 2nd Baron Strafford (1806–1886) Summoned to Parliament in his father's Barony of Strafford in 1853.
- George Henry Charles Byng, 3rd Earl of Strafford, 3rd Baron Strafford (1830–1898) Summoned to Parliament in his father's Barony of Strafford in 1874.
- Henry William John Byng, 4th Earl of Strafford (1831–1899)
- Francis Edmund Cecil Byng, 5th Earl of Strafford (1835–1918)
- Edmund Henry Byng, 6th Earl of Strafford (1861–1951)
- Robert Cecil Byng, 7th Earl of Strafford (1904-1984)
- Thomas Edmund Byng, 8th Earl of Strafford (b. 1936)
Baron Byng of Vimy in the Peerage of the United Kingdom (1919-1935)
Viscount Byng of Vimy in the Peerage of the United Kingdom (1928-1935)
Viscount Byng of Vimy
- Julian Hedworth George Byng, 1st Viscount Byng of Vimy (1862 – 1935) 7th son and 13th and youngest child of the 2nd Earl of Strafford.