Baron Cadogan of Reading in the Peerage of Great Britain (1716–1726)
Barons Cadogan of Oakley in the Peerage of Great Britain (1718)
Earl Cadogan in the Peerage of Great Britain, First Creation (1718–1726)
Earls Cadogan in the Peerage of Great Britain, Second Creation (1800)
Barons Oakley of Caversham in the Peerage of the United Kingdom (1831)
1st Earl Cadogan KT
- William Cadogan, 1st Earl Cadogan and Viscount Caversham of Caversham, 1st Baron Cadogan of Reading, 1st Baron Cadogan of Oakley KT (1671–1726) Created Baron Cadogan, of Oakley with remainder, failing heirs male of his own, to his younger brother Charles Cadogan and the heirs male of his body.
2nd Baron Cadogan
- Charles Cadogan, 2nd Baron Cadogan of Oakley (1685–1776) He inherited his title on the death of his elder brother William Cadogan, 1st Earl Cadogan, whose titles, other than Barony of Cadogan of Oakley, became extinct. He married Elizabeth Sloane, 2nd daughter and sole heiress in her issue of Sir Hans Sloane, 1st Bt, of Chelsea.
- Charles Sloane Cadogan, 1st Earl Cadogan and Viscount Chelsea, 3rd Baron Cadogan (1728–1807)
- Charles Henry Sloane Cadogan, 2nd Earl Cadogan (1749–1832) declared insane from before his father's death.
Earls Cadogan from 1814
- George Cadogan, 3rd Earl Cadogan, 1st Baron Oakley (1783–1864) The supporter of an Eagle wings elevated Sable beaked membered and navally crowned Or gorged with a Riband Argent fimbriated Gules pendant there from a representation of the cross of the Imperial Austrian Military Order of Maria Theresa, which His Majesty the Emperor of Austria was pleased to confer upon George, Lord Oakley, afterwards 3rd Earl Cadogan, in the year 1814 for his distinguished services (in co-operation with the Imperial troops) on the coast of the Adriatic.
- Henry Charles Cadogan, 4th Earl Cadogan (1812–1873)
5th Earl Cadogan KG
- George Henry Cadogan, 5th Earl Cadogan KG (1840–1915)
- Gerald Oakley Cadogan, 6th Earl Cadogan (1869–1933)
- William Gerald Charles Cadogan, 7th Earl Cadogan (1914–1997)
- Charles Gerald John Cadogan, 8th Earl Cadogan, 8th Viscount Chelsea, 10th Baron Cadogan of Oakley, 6th Baron Oakley (b. 1937)
Sloane of Chelsea in the Baronetcy of Great Britain (1716–1753)
Sloane of Chelsea
- Sir Hans Sloane, 1st Baronet (1660–1753)