House of Crewe
Barons Crew, in the Peerage of England (1661-1721)
- John Crewe, 1st Baron Crew (1598–1679)
- Thomas Crewe, 2nd Baron Crew (1624–1697)
- Nathaniel Crewe, 3rd Baron Crew (1633–1721)
Harpur, later Harpur-Crewe of Calke Abbey, in the Baronetage of England (1626-1924)
- Sir Henry Harpur, 1st Baronet (1585-1638)
- Sir John Harpur, 2nd Baronet (1616-1669)
- Sir John Harpur, 3rd Baronet (1645-1681)
- Sir John Harpur, 4th Baronet (1679-1741) married Catherine, daughter of Thomas Crewe, 2nd Baron Crew.
- Sir Henry Harpur, 5th Baronet (1708-1748)
- Sir Henry Harpur, 6th Baronet (1739-1789)
- Sir Henry Crewe, 7th Baronet (1763-1819)
- Sir George Crewe, 8th Baronet (1795-1844)
- Sir John Harpur-Crewe, 9th Baronet (1824-1886)
- Sir Vauncey Harpur-Crewe, 10th Baronet (1846-1924)
Barons Crewe, in the Peerage of the United Kingdom (1806-1894)
- John Crewe, 1st Baron Crewe (1742–1829) This branch of the Crewe (or Crew) family descended from Sir Ranulph Crewe (1558–1646), Speaker of the House of Commons and Lord Chief Justice of the King's Bench. He was the brother of Sir Thomas Crewe, also Speaker of the House of Commons and the father of John Crew, 1st Baron Crew. Sir Ranulph's grandson John Crewe was the father of Ann Crewe, who married John Offley, of Madeley Manor, Staffordshire. Their son John assumed by Act of Parliament the surname of Crewe in lieu of his patronymic in 1708.
- John Crewe, 2nd Baron Crewe (1772–1835)
- Hungerford Crewe, 3rd Baron Crewe (1812–1894)
Barons Houghton, in the Peerage of the United Kingdom (1863-1945)
Earl of Crewe, in the Peerage of the United Kingdom (1895-1945)
Marquess of Crewe, in the Peerage of the United Kingdom (1911-1945)
- Richard Monckton Milnes, 1st Baron Houghton (1809–1885) married the Honourable Annabel, daughter of John Crewe, 2nd Baron Crewe.
- Robert Offley Ashburton Milnes, from 1894, Crewe-Milnes, 1st Marquess of Crewe and Earl of Madeley, 1st Earl of Crewe, 2nd Baron Houghton KG (1858–1945)
Coates, later Milnes Coates of Helperby Hall, in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom (1911)
- Sir Edward Feetham Coates, 1st Baronet (1853-1921)
- Sir Clive Milnes Coates, 2nd Baronet (1879-1971) married Lady Celia Hermione, daughter of Robert Crewe-Milnes, 1st Marquess of Crewe.
- Sir Robert Edward James Clive Milnes Coates, 3rd Baronet (1907-1982)
- Sir Anthony Robert Milnes Coates, 4th Baronet (b. 1948)
Milnes of Gauley, in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom (1801-1841)
- Sir Robert Shore Milnes, 1st Baronet (1747–1837) nephew of Richard Milnes, the great-great-grandfather of Richard Monckton Milnes, 1st Baron Houghton.
- Sir John Bentinck Milnes, 2nd Baronet (1786–1841)