Baron Cromwell of Wimbledon in the Peerage of England (1536-1540)
Earl of Essex in the Peerage of England (1540-1540)
Earl of Essex KG
- Thomas Cromwell, 1st Earl of Essex, 1st Baron Cromwell of Wimbledon KG (c. 1485–1540) attainted in 1540 and all his honours forfeited; condemned to death without trial and executed.
Barons Cromwell of Oakham in the Peerage of England (1540–1687)
Viscounts Lecale in the Peerage of Ireland (1624–1687)
Earls of Ardglass in the Peerage of Ireland (1645–1687)
Earls of Ardglass
- Gregory Cromwell, 1st Baron Cromwell KB (c. 1514–1551) only son of Thomas Cromwell, 1st Earl of Essex.
- Henry Cromwell, 2nd Baron Cromwell (1538–1592/1593)
- Edward Cromwell, 3rd Baron Cromwell (c. 1560–1607)
- Thomas Cromwell, 1st Earl of Ardglass, 1st Viscount Lecale, 4th Baron Cromwell (1594–1653)
- Wingfield Cromwell, 2nd Earl of Ardglass (1622–1668)
- Thomas Cromwell, 3rd Earl of Ardglass (1653–1682)
- Vere Essex Cromwell, 4th Earl of Ardglass (1623–1687)
Lords Protector of the Commonwealth of England, Scotland and Ireland (1653-1659)
Williams, alias Cromwell
- Oliver Cromwell, Lord Protector (1599-1658) descended from Katherine Cromwell (born c. 1482), an elder sister of Thomas Cromwell, 1st Earl of Essex (c. 1485–1540) who married married Morgan ap William, son of William ap Yevan of Wales. The family were then known as Williams, alias Cromwell.
- Richard Cromwell, Lord Protector (1626–1712) resigned 1659. “Tumbledown Dick”