Barons Dacre “of the South” in the Peerage of England (1321, forfeit 1541, restored 1558, abeyant 1715, abeyance terminated 1741, abeyant 1965, abeyance terminated 1970)
Earl of Sussex in the Peerage of England (1674-1715)
Viscounts Hampden in the Peerage of the United Kingdom (1884-1965)
- Ralph Dacre, 1st Baron Dacre (c. 1290–1339)
- William Dacre, 2nd Baron Dacre (1319–1361)
- Ralph Dacre, 3rd Baron Dacre (1321–1375)
4th Baron Dacre
- Hugh Dacre, 4th Baron Dacre (1335–1383)
- William Dacre, 5th Baron Dacre (1357–1398)
6th Baron Dacre
- Thomas Dacre, 6th Baron Dacre (1386–1458)
- Joan de Dacre, 7th Baroness Dacre (1433–1486) married Sir Richard Fiennes, jure uxoris 7th Baron Dacre 'of the South' (1415-1483) brother of 1st Baron Saye and Sele.
8th Baron Dacre
- Thomas Fiennes, 8th Baron Dacre (1474–1534)
- Thomas Fiennes, 9th Baron Dacre (d. 1541) (forfeit 1541)
- Gregory Fiennes, 10th Baron Dacre (1539–1594) (restored 1558)
11th Baroness Dacre
- Margaret Fiennes, 11th Baroness Dacre (1541–1612) married Sampson Lennard (died 1615)
12th Baron Dacre
- Henry Lennard, 12th Baron Dacre (1570–1616)
- Richard Lennard, 13th Baron Dacre (1596–1630)
- Francis Lennard, 14th Baron Dacre (1619–1662) married Elizabeth Bayning, Countess of Sheppey, daughter of Paul Bayning, 1st Viscount Bayning, who in 1680 was created Countess of Sheppey for life.
1st Earl of Sussex, 15th Baron Dacre
- Thomas Lennard, 1st Earl of Sussex, 15th Baron Dacre (1654–1715)
16th Baroness Dacre
- Anne Lennard, 16th Baroness Dacre (1684–1755) married three times, firstly to Richard Barrett (1682-1716) (descended from a younger son of 13th Baron Dacre who changed his name to Barrett under the terms of the will of his 2nd cousin, once removed, Sir Edward Barrett, 1st Lord Barret of Newburgh), secondly to Henry Roper, 8th Baron Teynham, and thirdly to the Hon. Robert Moore, son of Henry Moore, 3rd Earl of Drogheda.
17th Baron Dacre
- Thomas Barrett-Lennard, 17th Baron Dacre (1717–1786)
18th Baron Dacre
- Trevor Charles Roper, 18th Baron Dacre (1745–1794)
19th Baroness Dacre
- Gertrude Brand nee Roper, 19th Baroness Dacre (1750–1819) Married Thomas Brand Esq. of The Hoo (d. 1794)
20th Baron Dacre
- Thomas Brand, 20th Baron Dacre (1774–1851)
21st and 22nd Barons Dacre
- Henry Otway Trevor, 21st Baron Dacre (1777–1853) In 1824 he assumed by Royal license the surname of Trevor in lieu of Brand on inheriting the estates of his cousin, John Trevor-Hampden, 3rd Viscount Hampden.
- Thomas Crosbie William Trevor, 22nd Baron Dacre (1808–1890)
Viscounts Hampden and Barons Dacre
- Henry Bouverie William Brand, 1st Viscount Hampden, 23rd Baron Dacre (1814–1892)
- Henry Robert Brand, 2nd Viscount Hampden, 24th Baron Dacre (1841–1906)
- Thomas Walter Brand, 3rd Viscount Hampden, 25th Baron Dacre (1869–1958)
- Thomas Henry Brand, 4th Viscount Hampden, 26th Baron Dacre (1900–1965)
27th Baroness Dacre
- Rachel Leila Douglas-Home nee Brand, 27th Baroness Dacre (1929–2012) (abeyance terminated 1970) married Hon. William Douglas-Home, younger son of the 13th Earl of Home.
- James Thomas Archibald Douglas-Home, 28th Baron Dacre (1952–2014)
- Emily Douglas-Home, 29th Baroness Dacre (b. 1983)
Barons Dacre “of the North” (of Gillesland) in the Peerage of England (1482, abeyant 1569)
2nd Baron Dacre KG
- Humphrey Dacre, 1st Baron Dacre (d. 1485) third son of the Thomas Dacre, 6th Baron Dacre (1386–1458) Edward IV allotted Gilsland as heir male of his father, allowed the Barony of Dacre to pass to the heir general, and declared "that the said Humfrey Dacre, Knight, and the heirs male of the body of the said Thomas, late Lord Dacre, comyng, bee reputed, had, named and called the Lord Dacre of Gillesland
- Thomas Dacre, 2nd Baron Dacre KG (c. 1464–1525) married Elizabeth de Greystock, suo jure Baroness Greystock (1471–1516), daughter and sole heiress of Sir Robert de Greystock.
Baron Dacre and Baron Greystock
- William Dacre, 3rd Baron Dacre, 7th Baron Greystock (1497–1563)
- Thomas Dacre, 4th Baron Dacre, 8th Baron Greystock (c. 1526–1566)
- George Dacre, 5th Baron Dacre, 9th Baron Greystock (1561–1569)
Earls of Carlisle and Barons Dacre of Gillesland in the Peerage of England (1661)
- Charles Howard, 1st Earl of Carlisle, Viscount Howard of Morpeth and Baron Dacre of Gillesland (1629–1685) Deputy Earl Marshal, descended from the third son of the 4th Duke of Norfolk and great-grandson of Elizabeth Dacre, daughter of Thomas Dacre, 4th Baron Dacre (c. 1526–1566).