Barons Haughton in the Peerage of England (1616-1711)
Earls of Clare in the Peerage of England (1624-1711)
Dukes of Newcastle-upon-Tyne in the Peerage of England, Second Creation (1694-1711)
Earl of Clare
- John Holles, (1564–1637) 1st Earl of Clare,1st Baron Haughton.
- John Holles, (1595–1666) 2nd Earl of Clare.
- Gilbert Holles, ( 1633– 1689) 3rd Earl of Clare.
1st Duke of Newcastle-upon-Tyne and 4th Earl of Clare KG (Full Achievement)
1st Duke of Newcastle-upon-Tyne (Marital Arms)
- John Holles, (1662–1711) 1st Duke of Newcastle-upon-Tyne, 4th Earl of Clare KG. married Lady Margaret Cavendish, a daughter of the 2nd Duke of Newcastle-upon-Tyne. They had one child, Lady Henrietta Cavendish Holles (1694–1755), who married 2nd Earl of Oxford and Mortimer and was mother to Margaret Bentinck, Duchess of Portland.
For further Dukes of Newcastle see House of Pelham and Dukes of Portland see House of Bentinck
Holles of Winterborne in the Baronetage of England (1660-1694)
Barons Holles of Ifield in the Peerage of England (1661-1694)
Barons Holles of Ifield
- Denzil Holles, (1599–1680) 1st Baron Holles, second son of the 1st Earl of Clare.
- Francis Holles, (1627–1690) 2nd Baron Holles, 1st Baronet.
- Denzil Holles, (1675 – 1694) 3rd Baron Holles, 2nd Baronet.