Viscounts Hillsborough in the Peerage of Ireland (1717)
Earl of Hillsborough in the Peerage of Ireland (1751)
Baron Harwich in the Peerage of Great Britain (1756)
Earl of Hillsborough in the Peerage of Great Britain (1772)
Marquesses of Downshire in the Peerage of Ireland (1789)
Marquesses of Downshire
- Trevor Hill, 1st Viscount Hillsborough and Baron Hill of Kilwarlin (1693–1742), elder son of Michael Hill (c.1662–1699) and Anne Trevor.
- Wills Hill, 1st Marquess of Downshire, 1st Earl of Hillsborough and Viscount Kilwarlin, 1st Baron Harwich, 1st Earl of Hillsborough and Viscount Fairford, 2nd Viscount Hillsborough and Baron Hill of Kilwarlin (1718–1793)
2nd Marquess of Downshire
- Arthur Hill, 2nd Marquess of Downshire (1753–1801), married Mary Sandys, 1st Baroness Sandys (1774–1836) see below.
- Arthur Blundell Sandys Trumbull Hill, 3rd Marquess of Downshire KP (1788–1845)
- Arthur Wills Blundell Sandys Trumbull Windsor Hill, 4th Marquess of Downshire KP (1812–1868)
- Arthur Wills Blundell Trumbull Sandys Roden Hill, 5th Marquess of Downshire (1844–1874)
- Arthur Wills John Wellington Trumbull Blundell Hill, 6th Marquess of Downshire (1871–1918)
- Arthur Wills Percy Wellington Blundell Trumbull Hill, 7th Marquess of Downshire (1894–1989)
- Arthur Robin Ian Hill, 8th Marquess of Downshire (1929–2003)
- Arthur Francis Nicholas Wills Hill, 9th Marquess of Downshire (b. 1959)
Barons Sandys in the Peerage of the United Kingdom, third creation (1802)
- Mary Sandys, 1st Baroness Sandys (1774–1836), married Arthur Hill, 2nd Marquess of Downshire (1753–1801). The title was created with remainder to her younger sons Lord Arthur Moyses William Hill, Lord Marcus Hill, Lord Augustus Hill and Lord George Hill successively, and failing them to her eldest son Arthur Blundell, Earl of Hillsborough (later 3rd Marquess of Downshire).
- Arthur Moyses William Hill, 2nd Baron Sandys (1793–1860)
- Marcus Cecil Sandys, 3rd Baron Sandys (1798–1863)
- Augustus Frederick Arthur Sandys, 4th Baron Sandys (1840–1904)
- Michael Edwin Sandys Sandys, 5th Baron Sandys (1855–1948)
- Arthur Fitzgerald Sandys Hill, 6th Baron Sandys (1876–1961)
- Richard Michael Oliver Hill, 7th Baron Sandys (1931-2013)
- Arthur Francis Nicholas Wills Hill, 8th Baron Sandys, 9th Marquess of Downshire (b. 1959) succeeded in the peerage, under the terms of the special remainder.
Barons Trevor in the Peerage of the United Kingdom, Third creation (1880)
- Edwin Hill-Trevor, 1st Baron Trevor (1819–1894), third son of Arthur Hill, 3rd Marquess of Downshire.
- Arthur William Hill-Trevor, 2nd Baron Trevor (1852–1923)
- Charles Edward Hill-Trevor, 3rd Baron Trevor (1863–1950)
- Charles Edwin Hill-Trevor, 4th Baron Trevor (1928–1997)
- Marke Charles Hill-Trevor, 5th Baron Trevor (b. 1970)
Barons Sandys in the Peerage of Great Britain, second creation (1743)
- Samuel Sandys, 1st Baron Sandys (1695–1770)
- Edwin Sandys, 2nd Baron Sandys (1726–1797), The family estates were inherited by Edwin's niece, Mary Sandys, 1st Baroness Sandys (1774–1836) who married Arthur Hill, 2nd Marquess of Downshire (1753–1801) see above
Viscounts Dungannon, in the Peerage of Ireland, Second Creation (1765-1862)
- Arthur Hill-Trevor, 1st Viscount Dungannon and Baron Hill (d. 1771) second son of Michael Hill (c.1662–1699) and Anne Trevor, daughter of Sir John Trevor and granddaughter of John Trevor, half-brother of Marcus Trevor, 1st Viscount Dungannon of the first creation.
- Arthur Hill-Trevor, 2nd Viscount Dungannon (1763–1837)
- Arthur Hill-Trevor, 3rd Viscount Dungannon (1798–1862)