Hobart of Intwood in the Baronetage of England (1611)
Barons Hobart of Blickling in the Peerage of Great Britain (1728)
Earls of Buckinghamshire in the Peerage of Great Britain (1746)
Hobart of Intwood
- Sir Henry Hobart, 1st Baronet (d. 1625)
- Sir John Hobart, 2nd Baronet (1593–1647)
- Sir John Hobart, 3rd Baronet (1628–1683) married firstly Mary Hampden, daughter of John Hampden.
- Sir Henry Hobart, 4th Baronet (1657–1698)
1st and 2nd Earls of Buckinghamshire
- Sir John Hobart, 1st Earl of Buckinghamshire, 1st Baron Hobart, 5th Baronet (1695–1756)
- John Hobart, 2nd Earl of Buckinghamshire (1723–1793) married Mary Anne Drury 1740- 1769), 1st daughter and coheiress of Lt Gen Sir Thomas Drury, 1st Bt., of Overstone
3rd Earl of Buckinghamshire
- George Hobart, 3rd Earl of Buckinghamshire (1731–1804) married Albinia Bertie (1738- 1816), 1st daughter and coheiress of Lord Vere Bertie, 2nd son by his second wife of Robert Bertie, 1st Duke of Ancaster.
4th Earl of Buckinghamshire
- Robert Hobart, 4th Earl of Buckinghamshire (1760–1816)
5th Earls of Buckinghamshire onwards
- George Robert Hobart-Hampden, 5th Earl of Buckinghamshire (1789–1849) On succeeding to the estates of the Hampden family on the death of John Trevor-Hampden, 3rd Viscount Hampden, he took the name of Hampden in lieu of that of Hobart by Royal Licence 1824.
- Augustus Edward Hobart-Hampden, 6th Earl of Buckinghamshire (1793–1885)
- Sidney Carr Hobart-Hampden-Mercer-Henderson, 7th Earl of Buckinghamshire, (1860–1930) married Georgiana Wilhelmina, daughter of the Hon. Hew Adam Dalrymple Hamilton Haldane-Duncan-Mercer-Henderson and Edith Isabella Mercer-Henderson, in 1888.
8th Earl of Buckinghamshire
- John Hampden Mercer-Henderson, 8th Earl of Buckinghamshire (1906–1963)
- Vere Frederick Cecil Hobart-Hampden, 9th Earl of Buckinghamshire (1901–1983)
- George Miles Hobart-Hampden, 10th Earl of Buckinghamshire (b. 1944)
Hobart of Langdown in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom (1914)
Hobart of Langdown
- Sir Robert Henry Hobart, 1st Baronet (1836–1928) son of the Very Reverend the Hon. Henry Lewis Hobart, fourth son of the third Earl of Buckinghamshire.
- Sir Claud Vere Cavendish Hobart, 2nd Baronet (1870–1949)
- Sir Robert Hampden Hobart, 3rd Baronet (1915–1988)
- Sir John Vere Hobart, 4th Baronet (b. 1945)