Sir Henry Lee of Ditchley KG (1533–1611) Queen's Champion and Master of the Armoury
Lee of Quarendon in the Baronetage of England (1611–1776)
Earls of Lichfield in the Peerage of England (1674–1776)
Lee of Quarendon
- Sir Henry Lee, 1st Baronet, of Quarendon, later of Ditchley (d.1632). Heir and cousin of Sir Henry Lee KG
- Sir Francis Henry Lee, 2nd Baronet. (1616–1639)
- Sir Henry Lee, 3rd Baronet. (1633–1659)
- Sir Francis Henry Lee, 4th Baronet. (d. 1667) married Lady Elizabeth Pope, only daughter and heiress of Thomas Pope, 2nd Earl of Downe.
Earls of Lichfield
- Sir Edward Henry Lee, 5th Baronet, 1st Earl of Lichfield, Viscount Quarendon of Quarendon and Baron Spelsbury of Spelsbury (1663–1716) married Lady Charlotte Palmer later FitzRoy (1664–1718), illegitimate daughter of King Charles II by his mistress Lady Barbara Villiers later Palmer, Duchess of Cleveland.
- Sir George Henry Lee, 6th Baronet, 2nd Earl of Lichfield (1690–1742)
- Sir George Henry Lee, 7th Baronet, 3rd Earl of Lichfield (1718–1772)
- Sir Robert Lee, 8th Baronet, 4th Earl of Lichfield (1706–1776)