Gower, later Leveson-Gower of Sittenham in The Baronetage of England (1620)
Barons Gower of Sittenham in the Peerage of Great Britain (1703)
Earls Gower of Trentham in the Peerage of Great Britain (1746)
Marquesses of Stafford in the Peerage of Great Britain (1786)
Dukes of Sutherland in the Peerage of the United Kingdom (1833)
Gower of Sittenham
- Sir Thomas Gower, 1st Baronet (1584–c. 1665)
- Sir Thomas Gower, 2nd Baronet (c. 1605–1672)
- Sir Thomas Gower, 3rd Baronet (c. 1666–1689) married Frances, daughter and coheir of John Leveson. He added the surname Leveson to his own in 1668, when he inherited the Trentham and Lilleshall estates of his maternal great-uncle, Sir Richard Leveson.
Leveson-Gower of Sittenham
- Sir William Leveson-Gower, 4th Baronet (c. 1647–1691) married Jane Granville (d. 1696), daughter of John Granville, 1st Earl of Bath and sister of Grace Carteret, 1st Countess Granville. See House of Granville
1st Baron Gower
- Sir John Leveson-Gower, 5th Baronet, 1st Baron Gower (1675–1709)
1st Earl Gower
- John Leveson-Gower, 2nd Baron Gower, 1st Earl Gower and Viscount Trentham (1694–1754)
1st Marquess of Stafford KG
- Granville Leveson-Gower, 2nd Earl Gower, 1st Marquess of Stafford KG (1721–1803) married Lady Louisa Egerton, daughter of Scroop Egerton, 1st Duke of Bridgewater. See House of Egerton
1st Duke of Sutherland KG
- George Granville Leveson-Gower, 2nd Marquess of Stafford, 1st Duke of Sutherland KG (1758–1833) married Elizabeth Sutherland, 19th Countess of Sutherland. See House of Sutherland
2nd Duke of Sutherland
- George Sutherland-Leveson-Gower, 2nd Duke of Sutherland (1786–1861)
3rd Duke of Sutherland
- George Sutherland-Leveson-Gower, 3rd Duke of Sutherland (1828–1892)
4th and 5th Dukes of Sutherland
- Cromartie Sutherland-Leveson-Gower, 4th Duke of Sutherland (1851–1913)
- George Sutherland-Leveson-Gower, 5th Duke of Sutherland KT (1888–1963)
6th and 7th Dukes of Sutherland
- John Egerton, 6th Duke of Sutherland, 5th Earl of Ellesmere (1915–2000)
- Francis Egerton, 7th Duke of Sutherland, 8th Marquess of Stafford, 9th Earl Gower, 6th Earl of Ellesmere, 9th Viscount Trentham of Trentham, 6th Viscount Brackley of Brackley, 10th Baron Gower of Sittenham, 14th Baronet, of Sittenham. (b. 1940)
Earls of Ellesmere in the Peerage of the United Kingdom (1846)
Earls of Ellesmere
- Francis Egerton, 1st Earl of Ellesmere, Viscount Brackley KG (1800–1857) son of 1st Duke of Sutherland. On his father's death in 1833, Lord Francis Leveson-Gower succeeded to the Egerton estates according to the will of Francis Egerton, 3rd Duke of Bridgewater, and assumed by Royal licence the surname of Egerton in lieu of Leveson-Gower. See House of Egerton
- George Granville Francis Egerton, 2nd Earl of Ellesmere (1823–1862)
- Francis Charles Granville Egerton, 3rd Earl of Ellesmere (1847–1914)
- John Francis Granville Scrope Egerton, 4th Earl of Ellesmere (1872–1944)
- John Egerton, 6th Duke of Sutherland, 5th Earl of Ellesmere (1915–2000) See above.
Viscounts Granville in the Peerage of the United Kingdom(1815)
Earls Granville in the Peerage of the United Kingdom, second creation (1833)
- Granville Leveson-Gower, 1st Earl Granville, Baron Leveson, 1st Viscount Granville (1773–1846), son of Granville Leveson-Gower, 1st Marquess of Stafford and his third wife Lady Susannah Stewart, daughter of Alexander Stewart, 6th Earl of Galloway.
- Granville George Leveson-Gower, 2nd Earl Granville KG (1815–1891)
- Granville George Leveson-Gower, 3rd Earl Granville (1872–1939)
- William Spencer Leveson-Gower, 4th Earl Granville KG (1880–1953)
- Granville James Leveson-Gower, 5th Earl Granville (1918–1996)
- Fergus Leveson-Gower, 6th Earl Granville (b. 1959)
Earls of Cromartie in the Peerage of the United Kingdom (1861)
Duchess of Sutherland and 1st Countess of Cromartie
- Anne Sutherland-Leveson-Gower nee Hay-Mackenzie, Duchess of Sutherland, 1st Countess of Cromartie, Viscountess Tarbat, Baroness Castlehaven and Baroness MacLeod (1828–1892), married Duke of Sutherland. Peerage created with remainder to her younger sons and her daughters.
Earls of Cromartie
- Francis Mackenzie, 2nd Earl of Cromartie (1852–1893) (abeyant 1893)
Edward Walter Blunt
- Sibell Lilian Blunt-Mackenzie, 3rd Countess of Cromartie (1878–1962) (abeyance terminated 1895), married Edward Walter Blunt (1869-1949), great-grandson of Sir Henry Blunt, 2nd Baronet.
- Roderick Grant Francis Blunt-Mackenzie, 4th Earl of Cromartie (1904–1989), Chief of Clan Mackenzie.
- John Ruaridh Grant Mackenzie, 5th Earl of Cromartie (b. 1948), Chief of Clan Mackenzie.