House of Lyttleton
Sir Thomas de Littleton (c. 1407-1481), In 1466 he was made a judge of the , and in 1475 a knight of the Bath. Littleton’s surname was that of his mother, who was the sole daughter and heiress of Thomas de Littleton, Lord of Frankley. She married one Thomas Westcote.
He had three sons:
- Sir William Lyttelton of Frankley, ancestor of the Lyttelton of Frankley, Baronets, Barons Lyttelton, Viscounts Cobham and Viscounts Chandos.
- Richard Lyttelton, ancestor of the Littelton of Pillaton, Baronets and Barons Hatherton.
- Thomas Lyttelton, ancestor of the Littelton of Stoke Milburgh, Baronets and Baron Lyttleton of Mounslow.
Lyttelton of Frankley, Baronets (1618)
Barons Lyttelton, First creation (1756-1779)
Lyttelton of Frankley, Baronets (1618; Reverted)
Baron Westcote in the Peerage of Ireland (1776)
Barons Lyttelton, Second Creation (1794)
Viscounts Cobham (1718, from 1889)
- Sir Thomas Lyttelton, 1st Baronet (1593–1650)
- Sir Henry Lyttelton, 2nd Baronet (1624–1693)
- Sir Charles Lyttelton, 3rd Baronet (1628–1716)
- Sir Thomas Lyttelton, 4th Baronet (1686–1751)
- Sir George Lyttelton, 5th Baronet (1709–1773), 1st Baron Lyttelton.
- Thomas Lyttelton, (1744–1779) 2nd Baron Lyttelton.
- Sir William Lyttelton, 7th Baronet (1724–1808), 1st Baron Westcote, 1st Baron Lyttelton.
- George Lyttelton, (1763–1828) 2nd Baron Lyttelton.
- William Henry Lyttelton, (1782–1837) 3rd Baron Lyttelton.
- George Lyttelton, (1817–1876) 4th Baron Lyttelton.
- Charles Lyttelton, (1842–1922) 8th Viscount Cobham, 5th Baron Lyttelton
- John Cavendish Lyttelton, (1881–1949) 9th Viscount Cobham.
- Charles John Lyttelton, (1909–1977) 10th Viscount Cobham, KG.
- John William Leonard Lyttelton, (1943–2006) 11th Viscount Cobham.
- Christopher Charles Lyttelton, (b. 1947) 12th Viscount Cobham.
Viscounts Chandos (1954)
- Oliver Lyttelton, (1893–1972) 1st Viscount Chandos, KG, son of the Hon. Alfred Lyttelton, eighth son of George Lyttelton, 4th Baron Lyttelton.
- Anthony Alfred Lyttelton, (1920–1980) 2nd Viscount Chandos
- Thomas Orlando Lyttelton, (b. 1953) 3rd Viscount Chandos, Baron Lyttleton of Aldershot ( life peerage).
Littleton of Pillaton Hall, Baronets (1627-1812)
- Sir Edward Littleton, 1st Baronet (c. 1599 – c. 1657)
- Sir Edward Littleton, 2nd Baronet (c. 1632–1709)
- Sir Edward Littleton, 3rd Baronet (d. 1742)
- Sir Edward Littleton, 4th Baronet (c. 1725–1812)
Barons Hatherton (1835)
- Edward John Littleton, (1791–1863) 1st Baron Hatherton. He was born Edward Walhouse and in 1812, took the name of Littleton in order to inherit the property of his great-uncle Sir Edward Littleton of Pillaton Hall, 4th and last Baronet.
- Edward Richard Littleton, (1815–1888) 2nd Baron Hatherton.
- Edward George Littleton, (1842–1930) 3rd Baron Hatherton.
- Edward Charles Rowley Littleton, (1868–1944) 4th Baron Hatherton.
- Edward Thomas Walhouse Littleton, (1900–1969) 5th Baron Hatherton.
- John Walter Stuart Littleton, (1906–1973) 6th Baron Hatherton.
- Thomas Charles Tasman Littleton, (1907–1985) 7th Baron Hatherton.
- Edward Charles Littleton, (b. 1950) 8th Baron Hatherton.
Littleton of Stoke Milburgh, Baronets (1642-1709)
- Sir Adam Littleton, 1st Baronet (d. 1647)
- Sir Thomas Littleton, 2nd Baronet (c. 1621–1681)
- Sir Thomas Littleton, 3rd Baronet (1647–1709)
Baron Lyttleton of Hounslow (1641-1645)
- Edward Littleton, (1589-1645) 1st Baron Lyttleton of Mounslow.