House of Nassau
Earls of Rochford, in the Peerage of England (1695-1830)
- William Nassau de Zuylestein, 1st Earl of Rochford, Viscount Tunbridge and Baron Enfield (1649–1709) son of Frederick Nassau de Zuylestein, natural son of Frederick Henry, Prince of Orange.
- William Nassau de Zuylestein, 2nd Earl of Rochford (1682–1710)
- Frederick Nassau de Zuylestein, 3rd Earl of Rochford (1683–1738)
- William Henry Nassau de Zuylestein, 4th Earl of Rochford KG (1717–1781)
- William Henry Nassau de Zuylestein, 5th Earl of Rochford (1754–1830)
Earl of Grantham, in the Peerage of England (1698-1754)
- Henry de Nassau d'Auverquerque, 1st Earl of Grantham, Viscount Boston and Baron Alford, Lord of Ouwerkerk (1675–1754) son of Henry, Count of Nassau, Lord of Overkirk, second cousin of King William III of England. See House of Cowper.