des Bouverie of St Catherine Cree Church in the Baronetage of Great Britain (1714)
Viscounts Folkestone in the Peerage of Great Britain (1747)
Earls of Radnor in the Peerage of Great Britain (1765)
des Bouverie of St Catherine Cree Church
- Sir William des Bouverie, 1st Baronet (1656–1717)
- Sir Edward des Bouverie, 2nd Baronet (c. 1690–1736)
1st Viscount Folkestone
- Sir Jacob Bouverie (des Bouverie), 1st Viscount Folkestone and Baron Longford, 3rd Baronet (1694–1761) adopted the surname of Bouverie by Act of Parliament in 1737.
1st Earl of Radnor
- William Bouverie, 1st Earl of Radnor and Baron Pleydell-Bouverieof Coleshill , 2nd Viscount Folkestone (1725–1776) married Harriett Pleydell (d. 1750) only daughter and heiress of Sir Mark Stuart Pleydell, 1st and last Bt. of Coleshill.
Earls of Radnor after 1798
- Jacob Pleydell-Bouverie, 2nd Earl of Radnor (1750–1828) assumed the additional surname of Pleydell after succeeding to the estates of his maternal grandfather, Sir Mark Stuart Pleydell, 1st Baronet.
- William Pleydell-Bouverie, 3rd Earl of Radnor (1779–1869)
- Jacob Pleydell-Bouverie, 4th Earl of Radnor (1815–1889)
- William Pleydell-Bouverie, 5th Earl of Radnor (1841–1900)
- Jacob Pleydell-Bouverie, 6th Earl of Radnor (1868–1930)
- William Pleydell-Bouverie, 7th Earl of Radnor KG (1895–1968)
- Jacob Pleydell-Bouverie, 8th Earl of Radnor (1927–2008)
- William Pleydell-Bouverie, 9th Earl of Radnor (b. 1955).
Pleydell of Coleshill in the Baronetage of Great Britain (1732)
Pleydell of Coleshill
- Sir Mark Stuart Pleydell, 1st Baronet (c. 1693-1768)