Barons Saye and Sele in the Peerage of England (1603, from 1715)
- Cecil Twisleton, de jure 4th Baroness Saye and Sele (d. 1723) became sole heir in 1715, daughter of Colonel Sir John Twisleton, 1st and last Bt.(d.1682) and Elizabeth Fiennes (1631-1674), herself daughter of James Fiennes, 2nd Viscount Saye and Sele, de jure 9th and 3rd Baron Saye and Sele (c. 1603–1674) married George Twisleton, of Woodhall, Wormesley, co. York.
- Fiennes Twistleton, de jure 5th Baron Saye and Sele (1670–1730)
- John Twisleton, de jure 6th Baron Saye and Sele (1698–1763)
7th Baron Saye and Sele
- Thomas Twisleton, de jure later de facto 7th Baron Saye and Sele (c. 1735–1788) abeyancy terminated in his favour in 1781
8th and 9th Barons Saye and Sele
- Gregory William Twisleton later Twisleton-Fiennes later Eardley-Twisleton-Fiennes, 8th Baron Saye and Sele (1769–1844) married Hon Maria Marowe Eardley (1767-1834) 1st daughter and coheiress of Sampson Gideon later Eardley, 1st Baron Eardley.
- William Thomas Eardley-Twisleton-Fiennes, 9th Baron Saye and Sele (1798–1847)
10th Baron Saye and Sele onwards
- Frederick Benjamin Twisleton later Twisleton-Wykeham-Fiennes, 10th Baron Saye and Sele (1799–1887)
- John Fiennes Twisleton-Wykeham-Fiennes, 11th Baron Saye and Sele (1830–1907)
- Geoffrey Cecil Twisleton-Wykeham-Fiennes, 12th Baron Saye and Sele (1858–1937)
- Geoffrey Rupert Cecil Twisleton-Wykeham-Fiennes, 13th Baron Saye and Sele (1884–1949)
- Ivo Murray Twisleton-Wykeham-Fiennes, 14th Baron Saye and Sele (1885–1968)
- Nathaniel Thomas Allen Fiennes, 15th Baron Saye and Sele (b. 1920)
Twisleton-Wykeham-Fiennes of Banbury in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom (1916)
Twisleton-Wykeham-Fiennes of Banbury
- Sir Eustace Edward Twisleton-Wykeham-Fiennes, 1st Baronet (1864–1943) second son of the 17th Baron Saye and Sele.
- Sir Ranulph Twisleton-Wykeham-Fiennes, 2nd Baronet (1902–1943)
- Sir Ranulph Twisleton-Wykeham-Fiennes, 3rd Baronet (b. 1944)
Twisleton of Barley in the Baronetage of England (1629-1635)
Twisleton of Barley
- Sir George Twisleton, 1st Baronet (c. 1605–1635)
Twisleton of Horsmans Place in the Baronetage of the Commonwealth of England (1652-1660)
Twisleton of Horsmans Place
- Sir John Twisleton, 1st Baronet (c 1614–1682) created a baronet by the Lord Protector Oliver Cromwell. This dignity was, disallowed after the Restoration in 1660. Married The Hon. Elizabeth Fiennes, daughter and co-heiress of James Fiennes, 2nd Viscount Saye and Sele.