Sir John Wallop KG
- Sir John Wallop KG (c. 1490–1551)
Viscounts Lymington in the Peerage of Great Britain (1720)
Earls of Portsmouth in the Peerage of Great Britain (1743)
Earls of Portsmouth
- John Wallop, 1st Earl of Portsmouth, 1st Viscount Lymington and Baron Wallop of Farley Wallop (1690–1762) descended from Sir John Wallop’s brother.
- John Wallop, 2nd Earl of Portsmouth (1742–1797) married Urania Fellowes (1742-1812) daughter of Coulson Fellowes, of Eggesford, co. Devon.
- John Charles Wallop, 3rd Earl of Portsmouth (1767–1853)
4th Earl of Portsmouth
- Newton Wallop later Fellowes, 4th Earl of Portsmouth (1772–1854) assumed the surname of Fellowes in lieu of that of Wallop by Royal Licence 1794 on succeeding to the Eggesford estate on the death of his maternal uncle, Henry Arthur Fellowes.
- Isaac Newton Fellowes later Wallop, 5th Earl of Portsmouth (1825–1891) resumed the name of Wallop when he succeeded to the peerage.
- Newton Wallop, 6th Earl of Portsmouth (1856–1917)
- John Fellowes Wallop, 7th Earl of Portsmouth (1859–1925)
- Oliver Henry Wallop, 8th Earl of Portsmouth (1861–1943)
- Gerard Vernon Wallop, 9th Earl of Portsmouth (1898–1984)
- Quentin Gerard Carew Wallop, 10th Earl of Portsmouth (b. 1954)