Watson of Rockingham Castle in the Baronetage of England (1621-1782)
Barons Rockingham in the Peerage of England(1645–1782)
Earls of Rockingham in the Peerage of Great Britain (1714–1746)
Barons Malton in the Peerage of Great Britain (1728–1782)
Earls of Malton in the Peerage of Great Britain (1733–1782)
Marquesses of Rockingham in the Peerage of Great Britain (1746–1782)
Earl Malton in the Peerage of Ireland (1750-1782)
- Sir Lewis Watson, 1st Baron Rockingham, 1st Baronet (1584-1653)
- Edward Watson, 2nd Baron Rockingham (1630–1689)
1st Earl of Rockingham
- Lewis Watson, 1st Earl of Rockingham, Viscount Sondes and Baron Throwley, 3rd Baron Rockingham (1655–1724), married Catherine Sondes, daughter of 1st Earl of Feversham, see below.
- Lewis Watson, 2nd Earl of Rockingham, 4th Baron Rockingham (c. 1714–1745)
- Thomas Watson, 3rd Earl of Rockingham, 5th Baron Rockingham (1715–1746)
Marquesses of Rockingham
- Thomas Watson-Wentworth, 1st Marquess of Rockingham, 1st Earl of Malton, Viscount Higham, Baron Harrowden and Baron Wath, 1st Baron Malton and also 6th Baron Rockingham from 1746 (1693–1750), The 1st Earl of Malton adopted the name Wentworth when he inherited the estate of his maternal uncle, the 2nd Earl of Strafford, in 1695.
- Charles Watson-Wentworth, 2nd Marquess of Rockingham, 1st Earl Malton and Baron Malton, 7th Baron Rockingham KG (1730–1782)
Baron Throwley in the Peerage of England (1676-1677)
Earls of Feversham in the Peerage of England (1676-1709)
Baron Duras of Holdenby in the Peerage of England (1673-1709)
1st Earl of Feversham
- George Sondes, 1st Earl of Feversham, Viscount Sondes, 1st Baron Throwley (1600–1677)
2nd Earl of Feversham
- Louis de Duras, 2nd Earl of Feversham, 1st Baron Duras, Marquis de Blanquefort in France. KG (1641–1709), married Mary Sondes, elder daughter of 1st Earl of Feversham. On the death of his father-in-law in 1677, Duras succeeded to his titles under a special remainder.