Sir John Wyndham (1558–1645)
Wyndham of Orchard Wyndham in the Baronetage of England (1661-1845)
Earls of Egremont in the Peerage of Great Britain (1749, from 1750-1845)
Wyndham of Orchard Wyndham
- Sir William Wyndham, 1st Baronet (c. 1632–1683)
- Sir Edward Wyndham, 2nd Baronet (c. 1667–1695)
Sir William Wyndham, 3rd Baronet
- Sir William Wyndham, 3rd Baronet (1687–1740) married Lady Catherine Seymour, daughter of Charles Seymour, 6th Duke of Somerset.
Earls of Egremont
- Sir Charles Wyndham, 4th Baronet, 2nd Earl of Egremont (1710–1763) succeeded his uncle, Algernon Seymour, 7th Duke of Somerset, 1st Earl of Egremont.
- George O'Brien Wyndham, 3rd Earl of Egremont (1751–1837)
- George Francis Wyndham, 4th Earl of Egremont (1785–1845)
Earl of Thomond in the Peerage of Ireland (1756-1774)
Earl of Thomond
- Percy Wyndham-O'Brien, 1st Earl of Thomond and Baron Ibracken (c. 1723– 1774), younger son of Sir William Wyndham, 3rd Baronet. In 1741, Henry O'Brien, 8th Earl of Thomond died without issue and in his will left the entire Irish estates of the Earls of Thomond to his nephew Percy Wyndham, the younger son of his wife's sister.
Barons Leconfield in the Peerage of the United Kingdom (1859)
Barons Egremont (1963)
Barons Leconfield and later Barons Egremont
- George Wyndham, 1st Baron Leconfield (1787–1869) eldest natural son and adopted heir of George Wyndham, 3rd Earl of Egremont.
- Henry Wyndham, 2nd Baron Leconfield (1830–1901)
- Charles Henry Wyndham, 3rd Baron Leconfield (1872–1952)
- Hugh Archibald Wyndham, 4th Baron Leconfield (1877–1963)
- Edward Scawen Wyndham, 5th Baron Leconfield (1883–1967)
- John Edward Reginald Wyndham, 6th Baron Leconfield, 1st Baron Egremont (1920–1972)
- (John) Max Henry Scawen Wyndham, 7th Baron Leconfield, 2nd Baron Egremont (b. 1948)
Wyndham of Pilsden Court in the Baronetage of England (1641-1663)
Wyndham of Pilsden Court and of Trent
- Sir Hugh Wyndham, 1st Baronet (died 1663)
Wyndham of Trent in the Baronetage of England (1673-1719)
- Sir Francis Wyndham, 1st Baronet (1612 – 1676) 5th son of Sir Thomas Wyndham of Kentsford, Watchet, Somerset (elder brother of Sir Hugh Wyndham, 1st Baronet (died 1663)
- Sir Thomas Wyndham, 2nd Baronet (1648 – 1693)
- Sir Francis Wyndham, 3rd Baronet (1654 –1716)
- Sir Francis Wyndham, 4th Baronet (1707 –1719)