Lords Sherard, Barons of Leitrim in the Peerage of Ireland (1627-1931)
Barons Harborough of Harborough in the Peerage of Great Britain (1714-1859)
Viscount Sherard of Stapleford in the Peerage of Great Britain (1718-1732)
Earls of Harborough in the Peerage of Great Britain (1719-1859)
Earls of Harborough
- William Sherard, 1st Baron Sherard (1588–1640)
- Bennet Sherard, 2nd Baron Sherard (1621–1700)
- Bennet Sherard, 1st Earl of Harborough, 1st Viscount Sherard, 3rd Baron Sherard (1675–1732) The Earldom and Barony were created with a special remainder, failing heirs male of his body, to Philip Sherard, of Whissendine, co. Rutland. On his death the Viscountcy of Sherard became extinct.
- Philip Sherard, 2nd Earl of Harborough, 4th Baron Sherard (1680–1750)
- Bennet Sherard, 3rd Earl of Harborough, 5th Baron Sherard (1709–1770)
- Robert Sherard, 4th Earl of Harborough, 6th Baron Sherard (1719–1799)
- Philip Sherard, 5th Earl of Harborough, 7th Baron Sherard (1767–1807)
- Robert Sherard, 6th Earl of Harborough, 8th Baron Sherard (1797–1859) On his death the Earldom of Harborough and British Barony of Sherard became extinct and the Irish Barony of Sherard passed to his kinsman.
- Philip Castell Sherard, 9th Baron Sherard (1804–1886) great- great-great-great-grandson of the 1st Baron Sherard.
- Castell Sherard, 10th Baron Sherard (1849–1902)
- Philip Halton Sherard, 11th Baron Sherard (1851–1924)
- Robert Castell Sherard, 12th Baron Sherard (1858–1931)