Barons Clinton in the Peerage of England (1298-abeyance terminated 1721,abeyant 1751 )
Baron Fortescue in the Peerage of Great Britain (1746)
Earl of Clinton in the Peerage of Great Britain (1746-1751)
Earls Fortescue in the Peerage of Great Britain (1789)
1st Earl of Clinton and 1st Baron Fortescue, 14th Baron Clinton
- Hugh Fortescue, (1696–1751) 1st Earl of Clinton and 1st Baron Fortescue, 14th Baron Clinton. He was created Baron Fortescue, with remainder, failing heirs male of his body, to his half-brother Matthew Fortescue. Great grandson of 4th Earl of Lincoln and 12th Baron Clinton.
- Matthew Fortescue, (1719–1785) 2nd Baron Fortescue, half brother of Earl of Clinton.
- Hugh Fortescue, (1753–1841) 1st Earl Fortescue and Viscount Ebrington, 3rd Baron Fortescue.
- Hugh Fortescue, (1783–1861) 2nd Earl Fortescue.
- Hugh Fortescue, (1818–1905) 3rd Earl Fortescue.
- Hugh Fortescue, (1854–1932) 4th Earl Fortescue.
- Hugh William Fortescue, (1888–1958) 5th Earl Fortescue.
- Denzil George Fortescue, (1893–1977) 6th Earl Fortescue.
- Richard Archibald Fortescue, (1922–1993) 7th Earl Fortescue.
- Charles Hugh Richard Fortescue, (b. 1951) 8th Earl Fortescue.
Viscounts Clermont in the Peerage of Ireland (1776-1829)
Earl of Clermont in the Peerage of Ireland (1777-1806)
Earl of Clermont
- William Henry Fortescue, (1722–1806) 1st Earl of Clermont, 1st Viscount Clermont KP.
- William Charles Fortescue, (1764–1829) 2nd Viscount Clermont.
Barons Fortescue of Credan in the Peerage of Ireland (1746-1781)
Barons Fortescue of Credan
- John Fortescue Aland, (1670–1746) 1st Baron Fortescue of Credan.
- Dormer Fortescue Aland, (d.1781) 2nd Baron Fortescue of Credan.
Baron Clermont of Dromisken in the Peerage of Ireland (1852-1898)
Baron Clermont of Clermont Park in the Peerage of the United Kingdom (1866-1887)
Baron Carlingford in the Peerage of the United Kingdom (1874-1898)
1st Baron Clermont of Dromisken
- Thomas Fortescue (1815-1887) 1st Baron Clermont of Dromisken, created with a special remainder to his brother Chichester, and 1st Baron Clermont of Clermont Park.
1st Baron Carlingford and 2nd Baron Clermont of Dromisken.
- Chichester Samuel Parkinson-Fortescue (1823-1898) 1st Baron Carlingford, 2nd Baron Clermont of Dromisken.
Barons Clinton in the Peerage of England (1298, abeyance terminated 1760)
2nd Earl of Orford
- Margaret Rolle, (1709–1781) Countess of Orford and Countess Ferrars, 15th Baroness Clinton, great granddaughter of 4th Earl of Lincoln and 12th Baron Clinton.
3rd Earl of Orford and 16th Baron Clinton
- George Walpole, (1730–1791) 3rd Earl of Orford, 16th Baron Clinton (dormant on his death)
17th to 19th Barons Clinton
- Robert George William Trefusis, (1764–1797) 17th Baron Clinton (claimed title 1794), great great great grandson of Earl of Lincoln and 12th Baron Clinton.
- Robert Cotton St John Trefusis, (1787–1832) 18th Baron Clinton
- Charles Rodolph Trefusis, (1791–1866) 19th Baron Clinton
20th and 21st Barons Clinton
- Charles Henry Rolle Hepburn-Stuart-Forbes-Trefusis, (1834–1904) 20th Baron Clinton
- Charles John Robert Hepburn-Stuart-Forbes-Trefusis,(1863–1957) 21st Baron Clinton (abeyant)
22nd Baron Clinton
- Neville Mark Fane Trefusis, (b. 1934) 22nd Baron Clinton (abeyance terminated 1965).