Monson of Carleton in the Baronetage of England (1611)
Barons Monson in the Peerage of Great Britain (1728)
Viscount Oxenbridge in the Peerage of the United Kingdom (1886-1898)
Monson of Carleton
- Sir Thomas Monson, 1st Baronet (1565–1641)
- Sir John Monson, 2nd Baronet (1599–1683)
- Sir Henry Monson, 3rd Baronet (1653–1718)
- Sir William Monson, 4th Baronet (1653–1727)
1st Baron Monson KB
- Sir John Monson, 5th Baronet, 1st Baron Monson KB (1693–1748) married Lady Margaret Watson, youngest daughter of Lewis Watson, 1st Earl of Rockingham by his wife Lady Catherine Sondes, 2nd daughter and coheiress and in her issue sole heiress of George Sondes, 1st Earl of Feversham.
- John Monson, 2nd Baron Monson (1727–1774)
- John Monson, 3rd Baron Monson (1753–1806)
- John George Monson, 4th Baron Monson (1785–1809)
- Frederick John Monson, 5th Baron Monson (1809–1841)
- William John Monson, 6th Baron Monson (1796–1862)
- William John Monson, 7th Baron Monson, 1st Viscount Oxenbridge (1829–1898) on his death the Viscountcy of Oxenbridge became extinct.
- Debonnaire John Monson, 8th Baron Monson (1830–1900)
- Augustus Debonnaire John Monson, 9th Baron Monson (1868–1940)
- John Roseberry Monson, 10th Baron Monson (1907–1958)
- John Monson, 11th Baron Monson (b. 1932)
Barons Sondes in the Peerage of Great Britain (1760-1996)
Earls Sondes in the Peerage of the United Kingdom (1880-1996)
1st, 2nd and 3rd Barons Sondes
- Lewis Watson, 1st Baron Sondes (1728–1795) born the Hon. Lewis Monson, he was the second son of John Monson, 1st Baron Monson, and his wife Lady Margaret Watson, youngest daughter of Lewis Watson, 1st Earl of Rockingham by his wife Lady Catherine Sondes, 2nd daughter and coheiress and in her issue sole heiress of George Sondes, 1st Earl of Feversham. Married Grace Pelham (d. 1777) 3rd surviving daughter and coheiress of Rt Hon Henry Pelham, First Lord of the Treasury (Prime Minister).
2nd Baron Sondes
- Lewis Thomas Watson, 2nd Baron Sondes (1754–1806) married Mary Elizabeth Milles (1767–1818) only daughter and coheiress of Richard Milles Esq.
- Lewis Richard Watson, 3rd Baron Sondes (1792–1836)
4th Baron Sondes
- George John Milles, 4th Baron Sondes (1794–1874) assumed in 1820 by Royal license the surname and arms of Milles.
1st Earl Sondes
- George Watson Milles, 1st Earl Sondes, Viscount Throwley, 5th Baron Sondes (1824–1894)
2nd Earl Sondes onwards
- George Edward Milles-Lade, 2nd Earl Sondes (1861–1907)
- Lewis Arthur Milles, 3rd Earl Sondes (1866–1941)
- George Henry Milles, 4th Earl Sondes (1914–1970)
- Henry George Herbert Milles-Lade, 5th Earl Sondes (1940–1996)
Viscount Monson of Castlemaine in the peerage of Ireland (1628-1661)
- William Monson, 1st Viscount Monson (d.1672) second son of Sir Thomas Monson, 1st Baronet (1565–1641). One of the Regicides of King Charles I of England and in 1661 degraded from his honours and titles and to be imprisoned for life.
Monson of Thatched House Lodge in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom (1905-1969)
Monson of Thatched House Lodge
- Sir Edmund John Monson, 1st Baronet (1834-1909) fourth son of 6th Baron Monson.
- Sir Maxwell William Edmund John Monson, 2nd Baronet (1882-1936)
- Sir Edmund St.John Debonnaire John Monson, 3rd Baronet (1883-1969)
- Sir George Louis Esme John Monson, 4th Baronet (1888-1969)