Spencer Ancient 1504
Spencer Modern 1595
Barons Spencer of Wormleighton in the Peerage of England (1603)
Earls of Sunderland in the Peerage of England (1643)
Dukes of Marlborough in the Peerage of England (from 1733)
1st Baron Spencer of Wormleighton
- Robert Spencer, (1570–1627) 1st Baron Spencer of Wormleighton, son of Sir John Spencer of Althorp.
- William Spencer, (1592–1636) 2nd Baron Spencer of Wormleighton.
1st Earl of Sunderland
- Henry Spencer, (1620–1643) 1st Earl of Sunderland, 3rd Baron Spencer of Wormleighton.
2nd Earl of Sunderland KG
- Robert Spencer, (1640–1702) 2nd Earl of Sunderland KG.
3rd Earl of Sunderland KG
- Charles Spencer, (1675–1722) 3rd Earl of Sunderland KG. Married Lady Anne Churchill ( 1683–1716), second daughter of 1st Duke of Marlborough.
- Robert Spencer, (1701–1729) 4th Earl of Sunderland.
3rd Duke of Marlborough
- Charles Spencer, (1706–1758) 3rd Duke of Marlborough, 5th Earl of Sunderland KG.
4th Duke of Marlborough KG
- George Spencer, (1739–1817) 4th Duke of Marlborough KG.
5th Duke of Marlborough onwards
- George Spencer-Churchill, (1766–1840) 5th Duke of Marlborough. He was authorised in 1817 to take and use the additional name of Churchill and at the same time he was empowered by Royal Licence to quarter the arms of Churchill with his paternal coat of Spencer.
- George Spencer-Churchill, (1793–1857) 6th Duke of Marlborough.
- John Winston Spencer-Churchill, (1822–1883) 7th Duke of Marlborough KG.
- George Charles Spencer-Churchill, (1844–1892) 8th Duke of Marlborough.
- Charles Richard Spencer-Churchill, (1871–1934) 9th Duke of Marlborough KG.
- John Albert William Spencer-Churchill, (1897–1972) 10th Duke of Marlborough.
- John George Vanderbilt Spencer-Churchill, (1926–2014) 11th Duke of Marlborough.
- Charles James Spencer-Churchill, (b. 1955) 12th Duke of Marlborough
Sir Winston Leonard Spencer-Churchill KG
- Sir Winston Leonard Spencer-Churchill KG (1874-1965) Lord Warden of the Cinque Ports. Son of Lord Randolph Churchill, the second surviving son of John Spencer-Churchill, 7th Duke of Marlborough.
Barons Churchill of Wychwood in the Peerage of the united Kingdom (1815)
Viscounts Churchill of Rolleston in the Peerage of the united Kingdom (1902)
- Francis Almeric Spencer, (1779–1845) 1st Baron Churchill, second son of the 4th Duke of Marlborough.
- Francis George Spencer, (1802–1886) 2nd Baron Churchill
- Victor Albert Francis Charles Spencer, (1864–1934) 1st Viscount Churchill, 3rd Baron Churchill.
- Victor Alexander Spencer, (1890–1973) 2nd Viscount Churchill.
- Victor George Spencer, (b. 1934) 3rd Viscount Churchill.
Viscounts Spencer of Althorp in the Peerage of Great Britain (1761)
Earls Spencer in the Peerage of Great Britain (1765)
Viscounts Althorp of Great Brington in the Peerage of the united Kingdom (1905)
1st Earl Spencer
- John Spencer, (1734–1783) 1st Earl Spencer, 1st Viscount Spencer and Baron Spencer of Althorp. Son of John Spencer (1708-1746) and grandson of Charles Spencer, 3rd Earl of Sunderland.
2nd Earl Spencer KG
- George John Spencer, (1758–1834) 2nd Earl Spencer KG.
- John Charles Spencer, (1782–1845) 3rd Earl Spencer.
4th Earl Spencer KG
- Frederick Spencer, (1798–1857) 4th Earl Spencer KG.
5th Earl Spencer KG
- John Poyntz Spencer, (1835–1910) 5th Earl Spencer KG.
6th Earl Spencer and 1st Viscount Althorp KG
- Charles Robert Spencer, (1857–1922) 6th Earl Spencer, 1st Viscount Althorp KG.
- Albert Edward John Spencer, (1892–1975) 7th Earl Spencer.
- Edward John Spencer, (1924–1992) 8th Earl Spencer.
- Charles Edward Maurice Spencer, (b. 1964) 9th Earl Spencer.
Lady Diana Spencer
- Lady Diana Spencer (1961-1997) daughter of 8th Earl Spencer, married Charles, Prince of Wales.
Viscount of Teviot in the Peerage of Scotland (1685)
1st Viscount of Teviot
- Robert Spencer, 1st Viscount of Teviot (1629–1694) younger son of William Spencer, 2nd Baron Spencer of Wormleighton.
Spencer of Yarnton in the Baronetage of England (1611-1741)
Spencer of Yarnton
- Sir Thomas Spencer, (1585-1622) 1st Baronet, son of Sir William Spencer, the third son of Sir John Spencer of Althorp
- Sir William Spencer, (1608-1647) 2nd Baronet
- Sir Thomas Spencer, (1639-1685) 3rd Baronet
- Sir Thomas Spencer, (d 1722) 4th Baronet
- Sir Henry Spencer, (d 1726) 5th Baronet
- Sir William Spencer, (d 1735) 6th Baronet
- Sir Charles Spencer, (d 1741) 7th Baronet
Spencer of Offley in the Baronetage of England (1627-1633)
Spencer of Offley in the Baronetage of England (1642-1712)
Spencer of Offley
- Sir John Spencer, (d 1633) 1st Baronet, the son of Sir Richard Spencer, the fourth son of Sir John Spencer of Althorp.
- Sir Brocket Spencer, (1605-1668) 1st Baronet, brother of Sir John Spencer, (d 1633) 1st Baronet.
- Sir Richard Spencer, (1647-1688) 2nd Baronet
- Sir John Spencer, (1678-1699) 3rd Baronet
- Sir John Spencer, (1650-1712) 4th Baronet